11/22/2011

Preparing for the storm ahead

Take note to this image I snapped during my early morning trek with my dog. 
If a 10 foot Santa doesn’t say it, I will -my street has officially lit up with Christmas cheer! Most look forward to this all season long – including myself – albeit I’m not sure how I feel about a 10 foot Santa waving to me outside my window, but, regardless, the cheer may be here but winter is just around the corner. To prepare, we suggest pairing functional mats with season doormats.

Sweep Up the Holidays
Let visitor’s know that you are in the festive spirit with these holiday mats. With the bold red and green, it will definitely make a statement.


 
Bring on the Unexpected
In our household, we always have unplanned visits from family and friends during the holidays. Here are some simple solutions that will bring the home together for the expected and unexpected.


Multy Home’s two-toned hallway runner will eliminate scuff marks and dirt from getting on your floors. Find a high-traffic area to use this functional mat.


Our new Hudson mat has a durable top surface that is ideal for scraping off dirt from underfoot. Put in the front or back entrance ways.

Create a nook that has your guests wanting to take a load off. They may not stay long, or are longer than expected, but at least your rooms are set with dark colours that are in line with winter colour trends.


Thanks For Making This Possible! Kindly Bookmark and Share it.

Technorati Digg This Stumble Stumble Facebook Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment